Estimated delivery: United States 5-10business days; Canada7-15 business days; United kingdom3-10business days; Australia6-10business days.
Rest of the World8-20business days
Free returns within 30 days after receiving your item.
The perfect meat tenderizer, easy to use, comfortable handle with 56 strong stainless steel needles to help speed up meat tenderness for easy marination. It also comes with a safety lock design to prevent hand injury.
Saves time and maintains original taste of your meat: It doesn't change the shape, original taste, flavor or appearance of the meat but creates tiny hot holes within the meat to achieve fast and easy permeation. Not only does it allow quick marination but it saves you 40% of the time cooking your meat.
High quality & super functional: 56 stainless steel strong blades, sharpened on both sides, without corrosion and rust. The blades remain sharp for a long time even after several uses.
Comfortable and durable handle: ABS plastic designed hand press handle feels comfortable and easy to hold making it a convenient kitchen tool.
Safe and easy to use: Safe to carry with the protective cover. The blades deploy while you press it into the meat and automatically retracts when you lift it. Just press several times and the sharp blades will penetrate into the meat helping to marinade while to permeating into the tissues quickly and deeply.
Safety lock design: Safety lock to prevent hand injury when not in use.
Easy to clean: Just soak in warm soapy water after a few minutes and wash meat tenderizer with a brush, also you can clean it with a dishwasher.
How to use:
1. Clean thoroughly before first use.
2. Place the steak, pork or piece of meat on the cutting board and remove the protective cover.
3. Gently press the item on the top of the meat and repeat the process over the whole meat. (Avoid the bones)
4. Turn the piece of meat over, repeat this on the other side for some thicker meat.
5. Clean after each use. If with a dishwasher the water temperature should not exceed 80 degrees or 176 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. You can apply some edible oil or lard on the steel pipes of both sides for smooth penetration.
1. Please place the meat on the cutting board to prevent injuries.
2. Eliminate the bones or thaw frozen meat firstly before you use the tool to prevent breaking the blades.
3. Don't put your hands on blades when you use this item.
Metal Type: Stainless steel
Plastic Type: PP
Your Satisfaction Guaranteed
Buy with confidence because our products come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but if for any reason it doesn’t meet your current standards, please do not hesitate to return it for a full refund. We want to delight our customers.